Elections to the Committee
All current AOUG members have full voting rights for the election of AOUG Executive Committee members. Only current Executive Committee members may vote to appoint co-opted members.
- Any current AOUG member may stand for election to the Executive Committee
- They are required to submit a completed nomination form to the AOUG Office by the due date
- Notice of nominations for election and nomination papers are included in the Autumn edition of the AOUG`s own publication OMEGA
- Election is normally for a term office of three years
- Where vacancies arise then by-elections are held for the remainder of the period
- Vacancies mid-year are filled by a co-option process
For more information about Association of Open University Graduates elections see:
For all other information contact the AOUG Office.